Friday, November 11, 2011

Wedding Crashing

Earlier this week we ended up crashing not one but two weddings! The first was not entirely our fault - we were dropped off at the right(ish) place and got a drink, wandered around and checked out the food until we realized we were at the entirely wrong wedding. A quick hop back into the car and a drive around the palace (yes I did just say palace, a real palace this time) grounds brought us to the right wedding which I didn't technically crash since I was invited by the bride's mother's best friends cousin.

There were hundreds of people there in and out of the wedding, at one of the biggest events I've ever seen. Below are some pictures for you to enjoy :)

In the morning we are off to Coorg for a two day adventure full of two sets of waterfalls, the golden temple, a night in a home-stay, an elephant/animal excursion and a bit of shopping and possibly- another wedding haha. We leave early in the morning to get there early after a five hour drive, actually leaving in just about three hours from now so I plan on sleeping in the car on the way there. Will post all about it upon my return!



Also experienced my second auto rickshaw ride tonight after seeing Tin Tin the movie. Did that release in the states or just here?

No comments:

Post a Comment